How it Works
STEP 1. Choose Costume/Scene from one of our Collections
Select the costume you would like your pet presented in.
Click on the “Customise Button” and you will be brought to our online Pet-Portrait-Maker software.
STEP 2. Upload Photo and Add Text
The software is so easy to use and much fun as well. Just upload your photo and edit the text – thats it, you’re done.
And you don’t have to be accurate so you can do it on a mobile. In the software you will see if the angle of your pets’ head suits the pose you have chosen. You don’t want your pets head looking one direction and the body going the other way. 🙂
If they look right together, great! If they look odd, try another photo, or a different pose.
You can also edit or delete the text on the portrait, perhaps the name of your pet, maybe give them a title.
STEP 3. Place your Order
When you are happy with your composition – just click the “Done” button.
You will then be taken back to the Product page where you click the “Add” button to order your product.……
Once you’ve ordered the product our skilled artists will digitally paint your portrait from your design. They will remove the unwanted background from around your pets head and place it in the correct position. All text will be checked so its easy to read and stands out from the background. We will turn your pet photo into an art masterpiece.
Before we finish, we will send you by email a copy of the portrait so you can inspect it and see if you want to make changes or if its good to go.
It’ll look like an oil-painted portrait, as if painted by Michelangelo himself. 🙂
The image on the left is as you might see it in the design software. The image on the right is the image after we have worked on it – removing the unwanted background.
Pet Portraits Photograph Guidelines
It’s important to provide a high quality photo of your pet.
• Try to get a good close up of your pet so that their head is not too small
• Take the photo in good lighting (outdoor daylight is best). Bad lighting could make your picture dark and effect the colour of your pets fur
• Try to take the photo at eye level with your pet
• We find the Noble pet portraits works best if the pet is looking away from the camera, but you’ll have an idea from the software
• Some other work better when pet is facing front / looking at camera. Again, you’ll see what works when you see the photo in the software.
• Ensure the picture image is good and sharp – avoid blurry photographs
• Make sure your pets whole head is in the picture (including ears) and that nothing is obscuring any part of the head.
Please note: We use the exact photo you upload with your order so please make sure that you are happy with the angle of your pet’s head so that it works well with your chosen portrait. Also ensure you are happy with the colour of your pets fur in the photo and the whole head is in the frame. We cannot add ears etc.. if they are not in photograph.
It’s the customers responsibility to make sure the photo you provide meets our guidelines and is of a high quality. Remember the portrait of your pet will only be as good as the photo you provide.